A thing that made me cried last sem. :')

Dear my beloved Ummu :)

Surprised to get this 'comot' card? hehe. I hope you like it. Okay , first of all , I would like to thank you for all your kindness, sweet memories and this unforgotten friendships. We've been through a lot of hardships. Dear Ummu, I am sorry to hurt your feelings, make you feel sad because of my unstable mood. Sorry for being mad at you. Sorry for all those things. We've been known each other since we're in Ta'aruf Week right? To remind again of those memories, make me laughing alone hehe. Ummu, its good and nice to know you. I have learnt a lot from you. Seriously :) . Thanks for being my teachers, thanks for being my listener, my sister, my brother, my mother and my boyfriend either. Errr boyfriend? hikss that another story hehe. Oya Ummu thanks for lending your phone. So touching. Ummu, you spend a lot of money bought me gifts. Im really sorry bcoz I didnt give you anything unless this 'comot' card. This is the best that I can give you since my pocket money is running out. hehe. I hope you like this 'comot' card okay? :D

I made this card with full of love, sincere, sweet and sweat. hehe. To sum up (mcm buat essay pulak) Okay Ummu, take good care of yourself. Study well when you're in Gombak. Since you'll be there soon, so you're my senior. Hope to see you again there. I really crossed my fingers. Keep in touch with me and others, maybe at twitter or fb? Hikss. Ok send my regard to your parents. Love you Ummu :)

Wassalam.


With love, 
miming

Ohya ! btw, thanks teman gi tgk possession and bait hehe. :)




Assalamu'alaikum and hi !

Begini lah entri bila orang tengah rindu kan... Tengok kad kt board depan meja study ni , terus rindu. Teringat balik masa awal2 dapat kad comel ni. Teringat balik memori dok qeyau2 dalam kereta sb sedih, terharu, semua ada. hehe. Seriously! :') :') :')

Hope she is doing fine in her final semester. Then , i gonna to see her this September. insyaAllah. May Allah bless and ease everything ! :)

Thats all.
Kamsahamnida.
Assalamu'alaikum..

Kadang rindu tak perlu diucap. 
Cukup sekadar mendoakan.
Saya juga
tak mengucapkan,
cukup sekadar melalui pena. 
Biar angin lalu
membawa rindu ke sana.
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#sharing : Cari wide shawl?

CGPA jatuh teruk menjunam

Jami'ah Abu Nour, Damascus, Syria