Annyeonghaseyo... #2


Assalamu'alaikum. 

Hee.. Malam ni tetibe mood korea. So , i just wanna share a song that i really love to hear. :)
It's daebak !

source : google image

04.남자가 다 그렇지 뭐 (Namjaga da geureohji-mwo) Men Are All Like That
Lyrics: 김종국, 귓방망이 Composition: 귓방망이


All men are the same, why would I be any different
They care for you at the beginning but they all fly away
All men are the same, why would I be special
Even when they have your heart, they just fly away
All men are the same
Your heart was out of my reach
But I slowly had it in my grasp
Your saying you can’t live without me is burdensome
I was worried your heart would change overnight
So I’d check your voice
I wanted now to be forever
I’d stare at you for minutes
I’d hold you right in fear of losing you
I didn’t want to part so I’d turn several times
But now I walk ahead of your
And don’t look into your eyes when we talk
It’s not because I don’t love you
All women are the same, why would you be any different
You know my heart so I wish you’d come back
All women are the same, why would you be special
Hoping that it’s be the last, even though you know it's not true
All women are the same

Translation by Kim Su Eun
............
(source : KJK Global )

Some words of KJK :

source : google image

"Although the title is ‘Men Are All Like That’, I think that women also feel very much empathy. As we live, there are times that everybody unintentionally hurts others. This is a song depicting such realistic love and separation.”

"I wanted to provide my fans with my story in my own way of talking. You know it is rare, nowadays, to buy even albums, unless they are from singers in whom they are really interested in, as the digital download is the trend. So, I thought I should give some special pleasure to people who buy my album, taking interest in me. I thought that I shall reveal myself a little more through words in lyrics.”

(source : KJK Global )

Or you can straightly go to the youtube.... here it is.. :) happy watching !



감사합니다 - thank you.... :)

Have a bless day ! Assalamu'alaikum....

Salam sayang,
AddinAisyah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGPA jatuh teruk menjunam

#sharing : Cari wide shawl?

Jami'ah Abu Nour, Damascus, Syria